Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Still alive :)

I haven't posted anything for quite a while. After our trip, I was in a lot of pain. I was sad and lonely and when I started to finally feel better, I didn't want to re-visit the pain by posting things here. Hopefully now that the first visit is done and over, I'll get a little better at the goodbye part, but I doubt it. I'll copy a few stories that I shared at lovingfromadistance.com about the trip and then leave it at that.

Onto the now, he'll be here again in 8 days! I'm super excited! It's definitely a different excitement now that we've been together before, but it's still amazing. Less stressful. He'll be here for 3 whole weeks. That goodbye is going to be terrible, but I got through it last time, I'll get through it this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment